Pages

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Maggie: The Vanity Stool


I saw her there on the side of the road, amidst other garbage.  Loved her legs.  Long and delicate, but badly bruised.  How could someone just abandon her like this?  Look at the shape, the size.  There is something there hiding behind all the blemishes.  She needs the movie moment where she removes her ponytail and glasses and becomes the gorgeous siren she has really always been...
  
Ok...Reality check...I need to get this stool in the car quick before someone else sees it.
This is a major score.   Freebee on the side of the road!  Another project for me and another good deed toward Earth.   I get a really freaking cool new stool for the vanity I found earlier and I keep another piece of furniture out of our land fill.  YAY ME!

So, this is kinda how my hobby all started.  I can't believe the things people throw away.  I mean don't get me wrong there is a lot of yucky stuff that you just can't fix out there.  But while digging through the murk and muck eventually you will find a treasure.

Ladies and Gentlemen... I introduce you to MAGGIE: THE VANITY STOOL 


4 comments:

  1. I have a huge crush on her... And on YOU. You are one rad creatrix woman! Can't wait to see more extreme makeovers....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I have been in a Friday Funk all day and I am sure that if I could just sit in this chair for only a moment, my Friday Funk would fly away! Looking forward to seeing more. You are awesome Lenore!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the site, love the furniture, and love the woman!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will be looking forward to the progress of this blog, love your creations.

    ReplyDelete